Our treats are handmade using high quality ingredients sourced directly from local farmers and businesses, organic or spray free where possible and are purposely selected and inspired by our pooch Neala.
Contains x 6 large bone shaped biscuits
Each large bone biscuit is 8.5cm wide x 4.5cm high approximately
All of our recipes have been consulted with a qualified canine nutritionist.
Contains pumpkin, orange, raw honey, raw carob powder, almond butter, turmeric, sunflower seeds, almond meal, organic chickpea flour
• A tasty and antioxidant rich treat made with organic pumpkin high in Vitamin A benefiting your dogs adorable puppy dog eyes that they oh so willing love to give you, I know Neala sure does.
• Raw honey a good anti-inflammatory for the immune system, also contains magnesium, potassium, calcium and B-Complex vitamins supporting major functions of the body including liver, muscle, heart, bones and teeth.
• Raw carob powder contains an abundance of nutrients including Vitamins A, B, D, calcium for bones and teeth, magnesium, low in fat, potassium, protein, fibre and iron which is necessary for efficient supply of nutrients and oxygen throughout your dogs body.
• Well known for its Vitamin C benefits, the orange also contains potassium, fibre, natural sugars and is low in sodium. Citrus season is Neala’s favourite time of year, forget Christmas, forget birthdays, the orange is where it is at. If there is an orange nearby, she certainly knows about it. High and low she will go, up mountains, across rivers, all for a wedge of this delicious and nutritious, refreshing fruit.
• Pesticide free almond butter is not just delicious, it also contains Vitamin E for strong, healthy muscles and healthy circulatory and immune systems.
• Pesticide free almond meal is gluten free, high in healthy fats and contains fairly good amounts of magnesium (a mineral which supports in muscle regeneration and organ health), Vitamin E and riboflavin.
• Organic chickpea flour packs a punch when it comes to being delicious and nutritious. It is gluten free, an excellent protein source, high in fibre for digestion, and contains many other essential minerals and vitamins.
• Sunflower seeds are tiny but loaded with nutrients. They are a great source of Vitamin E, iron, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, fibre and essential minerals that benefit your dog’s skin and coat.
• Turmeric is a little spice with a big kick! It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
We recommend storing in a cool and dark place and treats should be gobbled up within 2-3 months.